Only by achieving the correct balance between the environmental, economic and social aspects of our business are we able to deliver sustainable growth
This drives us to improve our performance by adopting the following strategies:
- The efficient use of materials and resources.
- Utilise materials from local sources, thereby minimising transport requirements.
- Maximise the re-use and recycling of materials.
- Minimise the amount of waste sent to landfill.
Reduce energy consumption
- Influence building design where possible in order to enhance sustainability.
- Make health and safety our top priority
- Offer equal opportunities to all.
- Maintain a culture of mutual respect and understanding.
- Provide apprenticeships and develop our staff.
- Be a good neighbour and support local communities.
- Establish trusting, long term relationships with our clients.
- Employ local people and businesses whenever possible.
- Generate sustainable profit.